Our experience in all areas of project management is one of the key advantages of partnering with Triangle Sign & Service. All of our project managers are experienced sign professionals familiar with the construction and installation of every type of sign. With the assistance of our state of the art job tracking software, our PM’s closely monitor every aspect of every job from survey, to shop drawing, customer approvals, landlord submittals, permit tracking, shipping and installation.
- Using our vast network of installers, we provide surveys of every jobsite to ensure all issues and obstacles are considered before the job begins. We also use the surveys to make sure we capitalize on all signage opportunities for our customers.
- Design Department
- Using our experienced staff of designers, Triangle Sign & Service prepares the necessary shop drawings to conform to customer specifications, landlord criteria, and city codes.
- LL Approval
- Through our long history of dealing with landlords, Triangle Sign & Service has developed many close relationships which work to our clients benefit. Our staff of PM assistants ensure that drawings are not only submitted as soon as customer approval is obtained, but followed up to make sure approvals are received timely.
- Permit Submittal / Approval
- We recognize and understand that one of our most important responsibilities is the permit process, which we initiate immediately. From the moment a job is awarded, Triangle Sign & Service researches zoning codes and regulations, to guarantee permits are secured in a timely and expeditious manner.
- Shipping / Installation
- Our team of PM’s will work closely with the job site superintendent to coordinate our installation with their schedule. We believe in constant communication and, to that end will always keep you informed as to the status of your project.
National Retail Service »